Friday, September 11, 2015

Sex scandal ng isang taga-PBA at sexy model ibinandera ni DJ Mo





Super imbiyerna si Mo Twister dahil banned for airing ang isang podcast episode ng kanyang show.

“Right when I was about to sleep, I get word we’re having problems w/ lastnights @GTWMPodcast ep. Now I’m too pissed to sleep. #Dafuq!”

“I’m trying my best to get that @GTWMPodcast uploaded. I’ll update you all.” “There is an unfortunate hold on Wednesday’s episode but Thursday’s episode should be available shortly.”

‘Yan ang sunud-sunod na tweet ni Mo about the incident.  Meron siyang isang follower na nang-asar and asked, “Bakit hindi nyo nilabas episode kagabi? Natakot ba kayo? @djmotwister?”

So, what was the controversial episode all about? It was an anal sex story between a married top PBA executive and a sexy model.



No comments: