Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Denise (anak ni Melissa Mendez) at Fabio Ide, nagkakalabuan...paano na ang anak






Brazilian-Japanese model Fabio Ide is a picture of a proud father. But his baby’s mother and current girlfriend are not on good terms. Whose side will he be on? Fatherhood Fabio told Startalk, 
“Finally, I was able to open [up] that I’m the daddy of a beautiful little girl, my baby girl, si Danielle Mikayla. It’s a new phase of my life now as a father. I’m just really excited.” “It’s a beautiful feeling. It’s just an amazing feeling, you know.

 First, I didn’t expect to have a kid in this circumstance. Usually, you expect to get married first, but sometimes, life gives you challenges and sometimes things happen and you are not prepared yet,” he added. Danielle Mikayla was born last April 29. The mother of his child is Denise Oca, daughter of Melissa Mendez.

Denise was previously linked to football player Phil Younghusband. There were even speculations that Phil fathered Denise’s child, but Denise’s mom, Melissa, vehemently denied it.

Fabio and Denise are no longer together, but he is willing to do whatever it takes to be a good father to their daughter.

“I told Denise already and I will definitely put my name on the kid. She will have my love and she will have everything she deserves. Even though we are not together, we are good friends and we have to work as a team so Danielle can have the best,” he said.

No comments: