Monday, September 7, 2015

Conrad Onglao napaiyak nang mag-propose kay Zsa Zsa





So, it’s official! Engaged na rin sina Zsa Zsa Padilla at Architect Conrad Onglao. Sa Instagram account ng Divine Diva recently, nag-post siya ng, “It’s official! Thank you so much for all your warm wishes! Much love from London. God bless us all. #engaged.”

Nasa London si Zsa Zsa kasama ang iba pang Star Magic artists para sa London tour ng ASAP 20. In a TV interview, idinetalye ni Zsa Zsa kung paano nag-propose ang kanyang boyfriend.

“He grabbed my hand and placed the ring there and asked me to marry him. But then when I saw his face, he doesn’t get very emotional.

I’ve been with him a year. I’ve never seen him cry and he was crying. So, I was like, ‘Oh, my God! This is serious!” she said.

Ang tanong na lang diyan, invited kaya sa kasal ni Zsa Zsa ang pamilya ng ex-partner niyang si Mang Dolphy? Let’s wait and see.

No comments: