Sunday, September 6, 2015

Derek hinding-hindi malilimutan si Solenn bilang ex-gf: Pareho kasi kami!






DIRETSONG inamin ni Derek Ramsay na sa lahat ng naging girlfriend niya, si Solenn Heussaff ang nakapag-iwan ng malakas na impact sa kanyang buhay.

“We were similar in so many ways. We are both half-Filipino, half-European. We both love to travel. The factors that ended our relationship was majority of it was long distance and timing,” ayon kay Derek sa interview ngThe Bottomline With Boy Abunda.

“My niece is named after her so that says it all. I’d have to say it would be her. I think she brought out the best in me during the time that we were together and she was supportive of everything that I did,” aniya pa.

Nilinaw naman ni Derek na lahat ng nakarelasyon niya ay nakag-iwan ng impact sa kanya, “It takes a lot for me to get into a relationship.

In every relationship that I’ve had, I’ve had a lot of great memories. There were pains but the great memories outweigh. Don’t ever compare.”

Dalawa sa mga ex-girlfriends ni Derek sa showbiz ay sina Angelica Panganiban at Cristine Reyes.

Samantala, nang tanungin ang hunk actor kung may maiko-consider ba siyang “TOTGA” or “the one that got away” na sikat na sikat ngayon dahil sa pelikula nila ni Coleen Garcia na “Ex With Benefits”, hindi niya ito nasagot nang diretso.

“Ang TOTGA para sa akin, you are still madly in love with that person and you didn’t try hard enough to make it work. For me, I tried hard in every relationship.

I gave everything. You just have to learn to accept that it’s not going to work out between the two of you and that’s when you continue searching for that one,” tugon ng aktor.

Masasabi ba niyang nabago siya bilang tao sa mga napagdaanan niyang relasyon, “I’ve learned to look at my flaws more in the sense that in any relationship, communication is the most important thing.

Something it’s not delivered right away. I’ve learned that I have to dig deeper.”

No comments: