Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Tear Fell (1970) - Victor Wood





A tear fell
when I saw you
in the arms of someone new
A tear fell
all alone and feeling blue
when you left me
A tear fell when you told me
Oh, I didn't miss the teardrops
that your love was not for me but I missed you constantly
The teardrops
A fool am I, a fool am I, in love.
Were crushed like
that you stepped on as you danced across the floor
when you told me
my poor heart was when you walked out of my door A tear fell
like this tear drops
that the flame in your heart died Darlin' have I lost you from my eyes?
when you told me
A fool am I, a fool am I I in love... (Instrumental) A tear fell
like this tear drops from my eyes
that the flame in your heart died Darlin' have I lost you A fool am I,
a fool am 

I in love...

No comments: