Tuesday, September 29, 2015

James sa fans nila ni Nadine: Sorry, pero buhay ko ‘to!




JAMES Reid has crushed hopes of JaDine fans na magkatuluyan sila ni Nadine Lustre.
Clearly, from his latest tweet, his pairing with Nadine is just REEL and far from REAL.
“I don’t expect you to understand me. I get that you all want me to just live your fantasy. But sorry, this is my life. Also stop talking on Nadine’s behalf you don’t know what she thinks or feels,” came his maliwanag-pa-sa-dilim na explanation.
Of late, James has been with women, starlets to be precise. He was photographed partying with Debbie Garcia, a starlet from Viva. When their photos came out in a popular website, many Jadine fans were furious. They let out their sentiments in the comment section. Ayun, na-bash ang hunk actor.
With this recent post, this should make JaDine fans realize na talagang walang feelings si James for Nadine.