Saturday, August 29, 2015

Kris nakarma matapos ipagyabang ang kayamanan; laging nagkakasakit



TILA nakarma si Kris Aquino sa pagmamayabang sa kanyang basher who was concern lang sa kanyang health pero tinarayan ng Queen of Talk.

“God said ingatan mo ang sarili mo at iingatan kita but if you abused it that’s different story may kalalagyan ka and that’s too bad.

“You don’t have time to listen what your body saying money money that’s what u want. Very powerful ang pera sa iyo sad to say. Good luck.”

‘Yan ang say ng basher kay Kris who retorted, “This is the truth- I am rich, my sons are provided for but I have a responsibility to those I work for & those I work with. And that is not being selfish but knowing the value of hard work & pakikisama.”

“Masaya bang mag work na ubo ng ubo & w/ fever? Ang LAKAS ng loob mo to judge me when your account is on private- I was raised w/ the right work ethics & the courage to stand by my values- judge me again when you’ve gained some of that,” dagdag ng ng Queen of All Media.
Muntik nang ma-stroke si Kris after na pumalo sa 200/100 ang kanyang blood pressure nang itakbo siya sa emergency room ng isang ospital.

“I solemnly promise to follow all their instructions, take my medication & I will never again abuse my body because I was a slave to my work. My goal now is to achieve a healthy work & life balance,” say ni Kris.

Ayan, kasi sobra ang taray mo sa basher mo na ang concern lang naman ay ang health mo. Ipinagmalaki mo pang you’re rich, ayan tuloy ang napala mo.

No comments: