Thursday, September 24, 2015

Billy kay Coleen: Alam kong kasama kita hanggang mamatay ako!



Sa Instagram idinaan ng It’s Showtime at Celebrity Playtime host na si Billy Crawford ang kanyang 23rd birthday greeting sa kanyang girlfriend na si Coleen Garcia kahapon.

“Happy happy birthday to you my everything. You’ve been through ups and down your entire life. But you still grew up to be the toughest, loveliest, hardworking, amazing, beautiful, God fearing, understanding and patient person I have ever encountered.

“I thank God for you every single day. You deserve the best and nothing less. I am so happy knowing I have you in my life until the day I die. Even if you’re still at work, hopefully you enjoy your day cause you need it. I love you so much!” caption ni Billy sa picture nila ni Coleen.

Nagpasalamat naman si Coleen dahil nag-effort talaga si Billy na makarating sa Tagaytay para sa kanyang birthday salubong.

Sa presscon ng bagong game show ng ABS-CBN na Celebrity Playtime sinabi ni Billy na bibisita rin sila sa Hospicio de San Juan sa Sabado, “Gusto niyang tulungan at mag-party doon,” he said. “Yes, may gift ako sa kanya and may inihanda para sa kanya.”

No comments: