Friday, August 21, 2015

Lea kinikilig pa rin kay Aga: Sayang ang kaguwapuhan niya kung…




Sa presscon para sa top 6 finalists ng The Voice Kids 2 ay natanong ang isa sa coach na si Lea Salonga kung matutuloy pa ba ang balik-tambalan nila ni Aga Muhlach sa pelikula.
“If we have our way, yes! But allow me to say this first, we don’t have our contracts, we don’t have a script, we don’t have a storyline and I’m leaving for New York (USA) in two weeks so obviously, it’s not gonna happen for a while,” tugon ng singer-actress.
Dugtong pa ni coach Lea, “This movie, probably is not gonna film until I get home, kasi I come home, mga third week of June na of next year, matagal, I’m gonna away for a while and I’m hoping that the show is a hit.
“So as far as this movie we both want to do the movie and after seeing the restored version of ‘Sana
Maulit Muli’ and how people seem to responding to it pakiramdam ko, I mean I can’t speak for Aga, I’m speaking for myself, the timing seems right for us but actually do something and ang guwapo talaga niya, talagang, we cannot waste that face. Hit that face should be on that film again,” sabay tawa ni Lea na talagang kilig na kilig pa rin.
Bukas abangan ang mga naging pahayag ni coach Lea sa magaganap na Voice Kids 2 live show.

By Reggee Bonoan

Bandera

No comments: