Monday, October 7, 2013

Frencheska Farr


Frencheska Farr

Frencheska initially hesitated to do acting. “The interest wasn’t there at first, but when I experienced it, I fell in love,” she confesses. “It’s one of the things I never thought I’d love.” The passion for acting began after getting the lead role in the musical film Emir.

“When I did it, I realized that I can do drama,” she explains. Since then, Francheska has been active in doing musicals. She’s now playing lead in the children’s play Hope for the Flowers, and is preparing for an upcoming musical play produced by GMA. At present, Francheska’sfavorite song is Bon Jovi’s Keep the Faith, which according to her, means so much to what she’s currently going through.

Date of Birth : September 9, 1992
Height : 5’6”
Weight : 115 lbs.
Eye Color : Dark Brown

Television:
Sunday All Stars, Bukod Kang Pinagpala, Tinig: A True-to-Life Story of Dulce, One True Love, Maynila: Devoted to You, Maynila: Byaheng Puso, Ruben Marcelino's Kokak, Captain Barbell Ang Pagbabalik, Party Pilipinas, Are You the Next Big Star?

Movies:
Emir

Twitter: @FrencheskaFarr
Instagram: @FrencheskaFarr

No comments: