Monday, September 28, 2015

Kalat na: Lea tinawag na kababawan ang pagkaadik ng mga pinoy sa AlDub




LEA Salonga found herself being at the center of hate when she tweeted, “Okay lang sa akin ang kababawan, pero hanggang doon na lamang ba tayo? #NagtatanongLangPo.”
Some people on social media took it to mean that she’s taking a swipe at the Eat Bulaga love team, AlDub.

 Tila nag-panic ang mga tao sa kanyang comment kaya naman todo bash sila sa world renowned singer.


Many of them cited the love team’s observance of family values. They collectively rammed on Lea’s throat that AlDub is a very positive team-up as they espouses good values on the youth.

Feeling defensive, Lea tweeted, “Ang daming judgmental at defensive dito. Haaaaay, di niyo na-gets ang tweet ko. “For those of you that replied about BALANCE, you rock my world.
That’s what I was after. We all need fun, but that can’t be all there is. Gusto ko sanang isipin na malinaw na ang aking pagpapaliwanag,” dagdag pa ng singer.

She denied having an idea na may malaki palang ganap sa Eat Bulaga last Saturday, saying, “Uhmmm… I have no idea what’s going on. Why did people assume I was tweeting about AlDub? I wasn’t.

I don’t know about it. So why the hate? “Only now am I finding out that today was a significant day. I honestly had zero idea anything was going on! My tweet was pure coincidence!”
Then, she pleaded, “So stop the hatred, the negative assumptions, whatever you’re throwing at me. Just send me links so I know what the fuss is about.”

It was not clear, however, kung sino at ano ang tinutukoy ni Lea na kababawan. It would certainly make her defense more effective kung tinukoy niya kung ano ang sinasabi niyang kababawan.

But she didn’t, the reason why people on social media were enraged. Gets mo Lea?



No comments: